A Little Goes a Long Way
Tis' the season for giving and thankfulness! Whether small or big, any thoughtful gesture will touch someone's heart.
Here are just a few acts of kindness that you can do to make another human's day.
1) Raking someone's yard is a simple gesture that will put a smile on their face. Not only is it beneficial to them, but it feels good to do something for someone else.
2) Make a delicious fall treat to give to a neighbor, family member, even a stranger. Now you do have an excuse to make cookies and have a couple!
3) Write a letter to someone you're thankful for and let them know you've been thinking about them lately. It will truly brighten their day, and yours!
4) Donate food to your local food banks, they can never have enough and you will help out so many people! Other things that you don't use or want anymore can be donated all around, so reach out and don't just throw the treasures away.
5) While going on a walk, pick up any trash in the streets to help keep your community clean! It may not seem like you're doing much at that time, but if a penny counted for every piece of trash picked up, we wouldn't know what to do with all of them!
There are so many different kind gestures that you can do to create more cheer in this world. Try one this season, spread happiness and joy on others!
Our PRIORITY is YOU!